Friday, June 26, 2009

Fab Find Friday

I am going to start something called "Fab Find Friday''. Every Friday I am going to feature a fabulous handmade (or anything associated with handmade!) find here.

My first fab find are these Wrist Cuff Wallets from Mary Zoom. These wrist cuffs are great, if you are running, walking or cycling, you are able to tuck a car key and some cash/credit cards inside the cuff, put it on your wrist and go!

The ''Your very own Family'' is my fave. It's custom made, just pick your family members and your colours and you're good to go!

I saved the best for last: all items in Mary Zoom's shop are sustainable! This particular fab find is made from leftover scraps of 100% cotton natural unbleached recycled t-shirts.

Go check out her shop and tell her I sent you!

No comments: