Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lucky Me

I was going about my everyday, regular business around my house when I happened to take a peek into a little nook that we rarely use. What does my little eye spy?? (as Zoe would say). A brand new Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0 serger!! I have been hinting (ok... maybe more than hinted, I sent him an email titled "Christmas Prezzie" with exact model details and maps to the stores where he can purchase said present) to my hubby for the past couple of days that a serger is what I wanted for Christmas.

So, he must have gone to the store when I dropped Zoe off at school today.

Don't I have the best hubby in the whole world??

To top it off, when I got home today, he had cleaned the whole house from top to bottom.

Now, I just have to perfect my "surprised look" for Christmas morning.....

No comments: