Thursday, October 8, 2009

A special tutu

I don't know what it is...it might be the cold weather, it might be my body telling me just to take it easy, or it just may be the fact that I'm just extremely lazy right now. But all I want to do is sit on my couch with my glass of Ovaltine and watch my favorite shows.

Well, that all changed when my sister in law called me and told me that our god daughter had to be rushed to the hospital. She had come down with pneumonia. She is not even 3 years old.

Our prayers were answered and my sweet god daughter was able to go home a few days later. My sister in law was happy to report that she was such a little trooper in the hospital. She put on a brave face whenever they needed to do some tests on her and was very polite to all the hospital staff, even remembering to say thank you when they had poked her with a needle!

My sister in law mentioned a few days before that my god daughter had been asking her for a tutu. I thought to myself, well, that little girl deserves a tutu!!

So I got off my couch and made one for her. I was really happy with the result and my girls told me that it was the most beautiful tutu they have ever seen (I think they are a little biased).

No comments: