Monday, December 7, 2009

A lovely weekend

I finally watched New Moon! I watched it with my friend who got me started on the books. Our schedules just weren't jiving for a few weeks but we were both finally free saturday night and had our date with Edward and Jacob.

I loved it!! New Moon was my least favorite book out of the series, so I wasn't really expecting much from the movie. But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I kept giggling like a teenage school girl! I have to say, I get the whole Team Jacob thing now. I am a Team Edward gal all the way, but I get it....I get it.

I also picked up this lovely brooch at my Church craft fair. It's upcycled from old sweaters! It's my new favorite thing :)



2 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

I really loved the movie too. Contrivances and cheesiness and all. I want to see it a second time!

Micaela said...

I know right? Team Edward allll the way but Team Jacob? i get it now.

a great film huh? my favorite part (spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it and may be reading this!) is when he thought he was in "heaven" after bella rushed into him.

PERFECTION.

i'm starting on Eclipse tonight. I haven't read all the saga yet and now i can't wait! xo