Saturday, December 12, 2009

An ornament for me!

My ornament arrived from the ornament exchange that Micaela hosted ( thanks Micaela!). The lovely Fallon sent me the sweetest handmade ornament and an even sweeter note! She shared her favorite Christmas memory. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada where it never ever rains much less snows.... but last year a few days before Christmas.. it did!!


Isn't it so sweet? Perfect for my tree up here in rainy Vancouver, BC!!




Thank you so much Fallon!! I love it :)

2 comments:

Fallon said...

You're so welcome! I'm soooo happy you like it and that Micaela was so sweet to arrange the ornament swap! It looks so nice on your tree ☺ I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Micaela said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! jozen it's perfect for rainy Vancouver. I love fallon's creations.

i am sooo thankful you shared this and that you signed up for my ornament exchange (yes i do believe it will be a yearly thing on Dolce Vita!) because if you hadn't, i might have missed out on a wonderful friendship with you.

xoxo happy weekend sweet girl.