Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Feet

My little part of the world is in that weird "in-between-seasons" thing. It's still cold, but not winter-cold and it's getting warmer everyday... but not warm enough to break out my sandals and flips flops.

I am currently coveting these fab vintage caramel brown boots from Thrush BUT I am also coveting these flirty pink sandals from there too....

What's a girl to do?


P.S. To my darling hubby...if you are reading this...I know I don't need them.. you can stop shaking your head.

4 comments:

Micaela said...

i LOVE those boots. I love your PS even better ;)

happy friday love xo

Bethany said...

Thanks for making me smile today!!! My husband would be the same way!! Your blog is great!

cArLa said...

i think it's a must to get both! you deserve them...

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.