Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Feet



I watched Valentine's Day with my sister and my friend a few days ago. We got so excited when we saw the trailer for Sex and the City 2. I love Sex and the City! I remember Friday nights with my girlfriends, watching the newest episode and then analyzing it afterwards or copying the latest and greatest STC fashion trend (it never really looked as good on us as it did on them!). I have always thought of myself as a "Charlotte". Who did you see yourself most as?

I am so not a heel gal.. I always opt for flats... but whenever I watch an episode of Sex and the City and see all those fabulous shoes (always heels!) I want to run out and purchase some super sassy knock 'em dead heels.

I guess I can wear them dropping Zoe off at pre-school or running after Pia in the park?!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me giggle. I'm more of a hikers/jeans kind of girl and almost never have reason to deviate much from that.

If I try to wear heels I generally make a fool of myself at some point in the evening. ;o)

cArLa said...

you can rock a pair of stilettos at the park, who says you can't? i wouldn't do it though, i can't even stand with those fabulous shoes on... ha ha ha

mickchick831 said...

I am with you as a S.I.C. fan. I cant wait for the movie to come out.

Lita said...

went to see valentine's day with my husband. he actually liked it! lol
i too was so excited to see the trailer for sex and the city. LOVE sex and the city! can't wait for the 2nd movie to come out!