Friday, March 11, 2011

my pia loves to tell tall tales


just in case you needed a translation:
once upon a time
there was a bird at the playground
and it pooped on daddy's head
the end.


p.s  asked hubs his opinion on the whole bang situation. his reply was:
"please don't ask me whether or not you should get bangs because
if you don't like them, you will blame me."
well regardless, with or without his opinion, i'm going to the hair salon today...
most likely i will come out with bangs (thanks to you guys!)... wish me luck!

5 comments:

Alely said...

yay! with or without bangs you are beautiful! can't wait to see!

have loveLee salon day friend!
xo,
alely

Sandy a la Mode said...

ahhah she is adorable! and i can't wait to see your bangs!! your hubby is funny haha!!

Becky said...

love the video - too cute.

I ask my husband similar questions all the time, and he gives me all sorts of vague, non-direct answers. I'm thinking about chopping my hair, and doing a bob again, and can't for the life of me get any indication from him whether he thinks it's a good idea or not.

Micaela said...

aww Pia just makes me smile!! haha i love that a bird pooped on daddy's head and not mommy's lol sooo adorable! thanks for sharing a dose of CUTENESS!!!

i laughed when i read what your husband's reply was-- i even read it to my husband because jozen, he would say the EXACT same thing LOL prob smart though right? they know us so well :)

i'm glad you got them and i can't wait to see what they look like! xo

Alexandra said...

Hahahaha so funny. Your girls are so adorable. I love little kids at this age, they say the funniest things!