Tuesday, November 8, 2011

weekend snapshots (a day late)







 last week our home was filled with a whole bunch of sickies!
not much was done
no laundry, no blogging, no chores

but of course when the weekend rolls around
somehow we become unsick
just so we can enjoy

wearing my mocs with my favorite maxi skirt

a super duper fun birthday party
(and yes that is pia and her cousin inside some sort of contraption--the kids
would all get in, 2 or 3 at a time and get other kids to roll them around!)

a walk in the leaves

which worked wonders on my sore throat!


a lovely bloggy friend sent me a lovely package
thanks ellyn! i love it!

what was your weekend filled with?

9 comments:

flora said...

tom yum and sunomono salads... 2 of my faves too! you must be my food twin!

Jenn Kirk said...

I need to get one of those contraptions for the kids, so I can stuff them in it, haha.

Sarah Joy said...

Looks like a pretty sweet weekend! :)

Eleni said...

That first picture just sums up everything cosy, colourful, and wonderful about autumn! Hope you are all fully recovered x

abby said...

Tom Yum is delicious. It's one of my favs.. I need to learn how to make it at home :D

I also love receiving packages in the mail. It's just awesome :D

http://dirtontherocks.com

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hate getting sick. It's absolutely awful. I hope you guys feel better. Soup almost always does the trick when you're sick lol. :)

P.S. It's a good thing you stopped dyeing your hair! Sometimes dye really does damage it.

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Inge said...

food just looks yummy!!!!
and I love the notebook! Super great!

Alely said...

great that you all got unsick for the weekend to be able to get out there and enjoy!

Ellyn said...

xoxo! :)))