Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 days of christmas: day 13


day 13 of our christmas countdown was pia's christmas concert!


it was super cute! this is her first performance of any kind in front of a crowd 
i wasn't sure if she would experience stage fright or not
but she didn't even notice the crowd or the dozens of cameras clicking away
i thought she did pretty awesome!


here is a short clip of the performance...
pia is the one wearing a red shirt and green leggings
she kind of stands out because i switched the colors by mistake
it was suppose to be a green shirt and red pants... opps!

7 comments:

Malou said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! PRESCHOOL ROCKS! <3

Eleni said...

There's not many things cuter than children singing Christmas songs! And she looks totally stlyish yet festive at the same time - nice work!

Unknown said...

Precious! My lil guys is 3, so these little performances are just around the corner. Can't wait!!

Also, I read over at Mama Loves Papa that you like the colors mustard and grey. So I had to pop over and tell you Anthropologie has some beautiful towels in those colors. I just bought one. (Yes, just one hand towel, I'm on a Christmas budget). Here's the link. There's a gorgeous shower curtain to match.



http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=21217328&catId=HOME-BATH&pushId=HOME-BATH&popId=HOME&navCount=30&color=011&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=HOME-BATH-TOWELS

Sarah said...

OH my goodness that little video is sooooo precious. I can't wait to put Samantha in pre-school. I'm actually homeschooling for grade school, but just for the fun of it we decided to do preschool.


- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Contemplating Beauty said...

Awww i bet she did so great! it has been such a treat to follow along with this!

Anonymous said...

OMG, Pia is absolutely adorable! Awwww. She is a little star isn't she? :)

P.S. I'm glad you liked the green dress I posted about!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Brandi said...

Oh my golly, they're too cute!