Friday, March 30, 2012

photobooth fun


a few weeks ago, my cousin celebrated her 18th birthday
it's customary in the filipino culture that when a girl turns 18
she has a huge party called a debut or cotillion
(think huge birthday party almost like a wedding but without the groom)

there was a photobooth and I think my family had way too much fun











yup! way too much fun right?!?!

my favorite is the last one, where pia is trying to sneak one by herself
she either chickens out or gets caught and leaves immediately

someone also mentioned that the next debut we will be celebrating in the family
will be zoe's!
can you believe that?  
i still can't get over the fact that she will be in grade 2 come this fall
i don't want to think that far ahead into the future! simply mind boggling!

ps. if you are local and looking for a photobooth company
check out onekindmedia! they did these photos!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! I can't wait to do fun stuff like this with my girls. Photo booths are the best!

- Sarah
A Girl In Transit

Jan said...

Oh those pictures are JUST TOO CUTE! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

Aaaaawwww...your girls are uber cute! I love that last one with Pia! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you guys had way too much fun! ;) loving these pictures!

Contemplating Beauty said...

OH my word. LOVE this, especially, well not especially, but the last photo....hahahahaha

what a riot this is!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

heheh SO fun! i LOVE photobooths!

Jelyssa said...

Just wanted to let ya know that I love your blog! It's so cute and when I'm a mom I hope to take as many photos and capture all the precious moments like you do!

We've never formally met but I do know your sister Jayjay and I'm one of Cassie's good friends. Well anyways, I know I read somewhere that you're a wedding planner, I'm trying to branch out more with my freelancing, so if you ever have any graphic design neccessities, I'd be more than happy to help! I used to work at WedLuxe magazine so I LOVE all things wedding and pretty!

Hope to talk soon!

-,Jelyssa