Friday, March 12, 2010

fill in the blank friday


1. The best day ever was the day I married my best friend because that day led to the other best days in my life: the day Zoe was born and the day Pia was born .

2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because I can sit down with my hubby and girls and talk about each other's day .

3. This weekend will be interesting. The hubby is off to a bachelor party so it will just be me and the girls the whole weekend .

4. Never in my life have I talked back to my mother in law or father in law. (Nor do I ever plan to!)

5. The only thing better than a kiss from my hubby is a hug from my hubby.

6. I could really do with some sour cream and onion chips right now. But I'm being good and eating an apple instead .

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a super cute dress on sale for $20 (was $128!!)

I love playing along with Lauren's fill in the blanks Friday. Head on over and play along!!!

4 comments:

Fallon said...

I take it your husbands parents arn't the greatest people?? I could go for some sour cream and onion chips too, yum!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. :) So sweet.

Vera said...

cute post :)

Lita said...

this is fun!