Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 days of christmas: day 1






for today's advent activity we wrote our letter to santa
well technically, zoe wrote her letter and pia dictated what she 
wanted her letter to say and i wrote it down for her
because in her words:
"i don't know how to draw letters yet!"

it was pretty cute because zoe also illustrated a detailed description
of how santa should enter our house
she is a little worried because we have two fireplaces
and she thinks he might be confused

7 comments:

abby said...

That's so cute. Your little post and pictures of your kids writing to Santa made me giggle and melted my heart. Unfortunately, Ryu is still too young to even draw pictures, but hopefully one day we can share a moment like this.

Joanne said...

I can't wait to see what the rest of your advent calendar looks like. I love your idea of day 1.
Pia is too cute - can't draw letters yet? aaawwwww she says the cutest things....

Alely said...

miss those days when the kids would write their letters to Santa! now they say, "oh, we better write Santa and send our letters in the mail before it's too late!...wink..wink" right mom? haha...

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness how fun!!!! I can't wait for my little girl to get to the age where she'll write letters to Santa.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Jaclyn said...

This makes ME want to write a letter to Santa :) Ho ho ho!

Elisse said...

I love following your Advent calendar posts!! Great start to a month of fun activities!

Sometimes Life is Bliss And Sometimes Not ! said...

I have to look for a man in Canada for the play dates we could have !