Friday, February 26, 2010

fill in the blanks friday

I have wanted to participate in Lauren's fill in the blank friday's for a while now... and I'm just finally getting around to it.

So here goes....

1. When I'm nervous I get really sweaty palms. In highschool and college all the exams I turned in were soaked with sweat and the ink was usually smudged.I know...gross.

2. My favorite item in my closet is any of my dresses. I love wearing dresses. It might also be the fact the my hubby loves me in dresses too.

3. Watching trashy reality TV, drinking tea and crocheting is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is the annual summmer road trip we went on. We drove down along the coast and stopped in San Francisco, LA and San Diego.We had family in each city, so it was like having a family reunion every summer. We were away from home for the whole summer!

5. Something you may not know about me is that I talk to my sisters a least a few times a day. Not a day goes by that I haven't spoken to each of them at least once.

6. A true friend does not need to see you or talk to you everyday. But when you do get together, it's like no time has passed.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I am a good mother.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

#7 warmed my heart. So sweet. I happen to think you are a great mother ;)

i also talk to my sisters every day more than once and i love that about you. (i went $30 over on my bill last month though! i was homesick)

xoxo

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i love wearing dresses too. the hubs likes it too.... although i don't wear them super often because it's so cold here in the winter! i've been better this year though...it was a new year's resolution for me :).

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com