Monday, July 26, 2010

gone cherry crazy


I have become a little cherry obsessed ...

I have been eating them morning, noon
and night.

ok, maybe not just a little obsessed
maybe more like a lot obsessed.

11 comments:

Green Girl said...

i wonder if too many cherries can make u tipsy like grapes do:)

Alely said...

i heart cherries but haven't had any lately. hummm..note to self: buy some cherries. igreat job with capturing the bowl of cherries. it's a beautiful shot!

cArLa said...

have you tried them slightly frozen... it's really delish! i agree with alely l. - love that photo too!

Bubbles said...

When they are in season they are lovely, are you lucky enough to have a tree in your garden?

Lauren Nicole said...

i've never liked any cherries except the ones you put in shirley temples, haha. lots of things with seeds aside from strawberries do i like. i love the word cherry and images of them on prints and so on, but not actually eating them, haha. ;]
- L

Vera said...

mm they`re really good!
we actually have 2 cherry trees in our backyard, haha

Blair McLeod said...

girl i'm with you on this one!!!

yum & YUM!!

love the pic!!

Megan said...

Yum! I have been going through a blueberry thing just like that. I am always snacking on them and eating them with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My family is convinced that I will be turning blue, lol. :-)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

me too, I'm crazy about them.

♥

Unknown said...

me too! i've been eating cherries like crazy! they're just so addictive. at least they are good for us!!

The Childlike Empress said...

mmmm cherries,
the best cherries i ever had were picked from a lonely cherry tree that i happened upon whilst wandering in a forest one day....
YUM